MARINA PALMS YACHT CLUB & RESIDENCES FEATURES
Whether lounging in your residence overlooking the Intracoastal, heading out for a voyage on your own yacht, or embarking on a boating or water sports adventure through the Boat Club, you’re certain to find countless ways to make the most of life on the water at Marina Palms.
MARINA PALMS RESIDENCES
LIFE ON THE WATER AND IN THE WATER.
With 750 linear feet of prime waterfront in one of South Florida’s most vibrant neighborhoods and an on-site, full-service marina, Marina Palms offers all of its residents a unique lifestyle with unparalleled access to life on the water. Additional amenities are available to residents through optional membership in the Marina Palms Boat Club.
- Kayak the Intracoastal Waterway and navigate the Oleta River, Florida’s largest urban park, with an abundance of natural areas to explore.
- Paddleboard through your aquatic neighborhood to take in the sights and satisfy your daily exercise needs.
- Want to speed things up? Try windsurfing. Still not fast enough? Rent a jet ski for the ultimate personal, high-speed watercraft experience.
- Take up snorkeling and encounter the diverse marine life found below the surface in South Florida’s pristine waters.
- Take an evening stroll along the promenade to appreciate the ambiance of the marina and the breeze off the water.
- Consult with the Marina Palms Yacht Club Concierge to develop personalized experiences available exclusively to residents of Marina Palms:
- Kite surfing lessons and excursions
- Parasailing tours
- Banana boat rides
- Private yacht charters for day or evening cruises, or longer excursions to the Florida Keys and the Bahamas. Experience ultimate luxury with a full service wait staff and captain as you enjoy the warm South Florida sun and water.
- Dolphin and manatee watch tours
- Deep-sea fishing charters and on-shore fishing outings
- Spear fishing and lobstering excursions
- Entry in local fishing competitions
- Underwater diving outings
- Boating instruction and water safety courses
- Water taxi service to nearby attractions
- Sail camps for instruction in sailing, knot tying and navigation
MARINA PALMS YACHT CLUB.
THE ULTIMATE BOATER’S LIFESTYLE.
Boat owners who purchase a slip in the marina enjoy additional amenities as members of the Marina Palms Yacht Club.
Marina Palms is ideally situated between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, in sheltered waters with immediate access to the Intracoastal Waterway, and just a quick 20 minutes to the Atlantic Ocean.
We are full-service – our experienced marina manager, dock master, concierge and staff will ensure a carefree experience and will assist you in fulfilling your every need and desire. Our focus is on the details, so you can focus on what is truly important – family, friends and fun.
- Dockside high-speed Internet, cable TV, fresh water and pump out
- High-flow, on-site fuel service offering premium diesel and gasoline
- Fully stocked sundry store has all the items that you may have forgotten
- Full service concierge to manage:
- Trip planning
- Food and beverage
- Vessel care and service:
- Cleaning and detailing services
- Maintenance – we will create a maintenance program to suit your needs and manage the process on your behalf
- Repairs – if something is broken, we’ll help you get it fixed as soon as possible
MARINA PALMS BOAT CLUB.
MEMBERSHIP GETS YOU OUT ON THE WATER.
Upgrade your life on the water with an optional membership in the Marina Palms Boat Club.
The lifestyle at Marina Palms is anything but ordinary. As a resident, you have the opportunity to join one of the most luxurious and exclusive boat clubs ever created. As an active Marina Palms Boat Club Member, all you have to do is make a reservation and step outside your front door to begin your personal on-the-water experience.
- Gather the kids and head out for an afternoon on the water, full of smiles, laughter and fun.
- Take an evening sunset cruise around the bay to unwind and toast to your accomplishments of the day.
- Schedule a fishing trip in the morning and take advantage of some of the best gaming on the South Florida seas.
- Plan a day out on the water with friends and family where you cruise the Atlantic Ocean and explore the many fascinating sites in the area.
- Head out for an afternoon of sun and fun as you stop by one of Miami’s many sand bars to swim, relax and enjoy the company of friends.
Nothing compliments the South Florida lifestyle quite like getting out on the water to relax, connect with friends and family and create lasting memories. The Marina Palms Boat Club provides its members access to hassle-free adventuring with unlimited usage of the club boats, ranging from 23 to 36 feet in length. For cruising, fishing or diving, we have the right vessel for any excursion. We do all the work so our members can maximize their time having fun on the water.
EXPERIENCING LIFE ON THE WATER COULD NOT GET ANY EASIER
Marina Palms’ custom app for mobile devices, MPConnect, keeps you within reach of your life on the water at all times–no matter where you are.
- Proprietary virtual butler app for use on all iOS and Android devices
- Connect directly to the management company and Yacht Club Concierge
- Schedule maintenance and service for your vessel
- Plan both water and land excursions
- Make Boat Club and Yacht Club reservations